Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm back from vacation and having a bit of a hard time. I kind of feel like I've miss a lot while I was gone. I'm not sure why. Things are just the same as they were before I left...

I've emailed a couple people about some though stuff and haven't heard back. It's so hard to wait, especially when you don't know how they will respond, or if they will respond.

I'm also having a hard time with feeling like an outsider with the church group I've joined. I don't know how to establish myself. I've also lost some contact with some really good friends, and rekindling a friendship has been hard and awkward... which makes me believe that I'm to one who let the friendship down.

I guess I need to spend more time with God, and keep working on defining myself in Him. I'm actually going to bed now.

No comments: