Friday, August 15, 2008

Things looking up?

It's been a busy week for Becky.

Monday: Work from 10am to 6pm. Then hung out with Meggan til about 8:30pm.
Tuesday: Dr. Appointment 11pm, Work 3:30pm to 5:30pm, drive to parents.
Wednesday: Lunch w/January and Mom, hung out with Amy, went back to seattle to meet my sister at 6pm, and her and Gavyn stayed the night at my place.
Thursday: up at 8am because of Gavyn (once he's up, everyone else is up), work 11am to 5:30pm
Friday: up at 7am, Interview at 9am, hung out with sister and Gavyn, work at 2:45pm to 4:45pm, and Paynes house from 7pm, for Monk, until now.
Tomorrow: up at 8am, work 9:45am to 12:15pm, hang out with Adrienne at 4pm.
Sunday: up at 8am, church 9am, Jen Bach's shower 1pm, and who knows what else.

I'm tired, hot... but not complaining. It's been a fun week. Next week won't be as busy, though. At least that I know of for now. :)

Anyway, I had an interview today. I interviewed at Gavyn's daycare and it was a great interview! The problem is... there are two types of positions I could be. One, associate teacher, and two, floater teacher. The only associate teacher position that is open at the center is in my nephew's classroom. For obvious reasons, I can't have this position. The floater teacher position... teacher that floats around to the different classrooms that need extra help for the day... the center needs them, but they don't know if they can afford another one. Yeah, I don't understand either. The good news in all of this is there are many other centers that I could work at, and they said they would refer me to another if they can't get me in at this center. Things looking up? I think so. :)

I determined today, after from talking with a friend, I should journal, privately, more. I just wish I wasn't too lazy to do it.

It's hot... I hope I can sleep.

No comments: