Friday, November 28, 2008

"That was total wicked."

Sitting at home... watching the Incredibles. It's on TV. :) It's been a long but good week. Worked for Disney today... black friday. Oh boy. Actually it wasn't that busy. They sent me home early. I'm sad that I wasn't behind the register today. I'm also worried because they are cutting people already. This doesn't seem good to me, especially since I don't have a solid shift next week.

Thanksgiving was good. Got to play with my nephew. That's the best part to the holidays... I mean for the last year and a half. :) Might be heading to the parents, for the 3rd time this week, tomorrow. It's Nutcracker weekend. I should be a supportive daughter since I am free tomorrow night, right? Ha... yeah, right. We'll see how tired I am tomorrow.

No comments: