Sunday, July 13, 2008

Friday/Saturday/Sunday

My weekend has been great.

Friday: I hung out with Jen. We went to Discovery Park long enough to find the visitor center and purchase a map. That was because we were scheduled to meet Danielle at the UW med center at 4pm. That awesome part of meeting Danielle was she had the assignment of being in a wheelchair for 24 hours. For this assignment, she was instructed to be out in a public place for awhile. So we decided to go to dinner at the Spaghetti Factory in Lynnwood, and then to see Kung Fu Panda. Dinner was great. I love Italian food! The movie... well, it was good for a few laughs. :)

Saturday: I met up Adrienne at the U-village for some coffee at 10:30am. Then at 12pm we met Denise at Red Robin, Northgate for some lunch. After lunch we walked the mall for a bit, where Adrienne bought a very cute summer dress. At 1:45pm, we had appointments at InSpa, U-village, for a manicure (Adrienne) and pedicures (Denise and I). We were celebrating Denise's birthday with a girls day out. It was a very fun morning/afternoon. :) The rest of the day was spent at Denise's apartment containing Dr. Mario, which I rocked at, watching TV, eating delicious ice cream, and ordering in pizza. It was also a very fun evening.

Sunday: I went to church, and I feel bad saying this, but it was a terrible service. I may write about it later. After church, I went over to Jen's house to have lunch with her family. Then we headed over to my place to watch Monk and read the first 2 chapters of Mere Christianity. Now I'm watching more Monk :P, and will be heading to bed after the episode is done.

No comments: