Friday, July 18, 2008

Monk and my cat

I have a confession... I'm addicted to Monk. It's really pathetic. I'm watching the show. Watch seasons 1, 2, 3, and 4. Now I'm working on 5. Six is soon to come. Seventh season is now on USA... I really don't know what I'll do when I'm finished with the 6th season, and all I have is the 7th... and I'm told that the seasons only last for a few weeks, then stop for several weeks, and starts back up for a few more weeks.

I should also mention, I've discovered there are Monk books. They do a pretty good job at portraying the characters, and they actually mention some of the episodes. They are pretty funny and entertaining. Though it's sad that I some times confuse which were actual episodes and what actually was in the books. Haha. But it's all fun. :)

Um, so my cats in trouble. She bit me again tonight. Though, not as bad as last time. She's currently locked in the bathroom. I might keep her in there for the night, but I'm not sure I want to be that cruel.

No comments: