Saturday, December 20, 2008

Not Good, People, NOT GOOD!

I'm mega snowed in. Going home for Christmas?

It started snowing at 3:30pm today. It's now 11:40 and we have a good 4 to 6 inches. Yeah that might not seem like a lot, but it doesn't seem like it's going to lighten up anytime soon... and may I point out that it's flippin' seattle! We got snow last year. We're only suppose to see it like every 10 years!

Hopefully my Mom can come get me either tomorrow or Monday. This is putting a BIG damper on the "visiting friends when they come into town" thing. Ashley... I haven't seen you in over two years? I don't remember it's been that long. Erin... yeah, I just miss you. Denise and Andrew... you're here til 29th. I'm hoping this junk will stop by then. Then, Matty... :(.

Oh, please stop snowing!

4 comments:

erin said...

did you make it home?

erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
running g said...

did you make it? (do I sound redundant? :-) )

VanillaRose said...

I did make it out. :) Haha. crazy snow weather for SEATTLE! It's okay to sound redundent Sofie. You just reminded me that I needed to comment back. :)

New post coming soon! (another reminder. Ha.)