Wednesday, May 21, 2008

phone

I'm getting a new phone. The deal is my old phone broke... 3 times. The first time, I could call people, they could receive my call, but they couldn't hear me. I could hear them, but they couldn't hear me. Something was up with the mouth piece or something. This happened a second time. The third time, I get this irritating buzzing noise every time I talk to someone. Thus, I'm getting a new phone... new model, new everything. And I should mention the phone will be pink. :) I'm very excited about this. I never thought I'd get a pink phone but I decide to go with is since the choices were between pink... and black. To some, black may seem okay... but to me, it seems boring. So, pink it is. Below is the link to the phone I'll be getting. I'd just thought I'd share with the rest of the world. :)

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/seethephone/z310a?cc=us&lc=en

No comments: