Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tomorrow's Friday. This week has gone by fast. I have a busy weekend. Tomorrow, I hope to hang out with Matty. At some point hook up with Jen and Adrienne... and maybe head over to Golden Gardens for the annual UCF BBQ bash. For those who don't know, UCF which stand for University Christian Fellowship, which is the fellowship I belong to when I went to UW.

Saturday, I'm going over to the peninsula with Adrienne (?) for a friends birthday.

Then Sunday, I'm going to church with Jen. Some well known (ha) person is teaching on apologetics. After that, I'll probably be hanging out with Jen. Depending on how long we hang out, I might be going to a young adult dinner thing for the church I started going to.

Well about that. I might be looking for a new church. I love the young adult group, but I hate the services... or I should say, I hate the prayer time. Is that okay to say? All they seem to pray about is the sick and death. Where is the joy that God brings to people? Seriously.

Yeah, I've been blogging a lot, but that's because it give me something to do. It's also an outlet. I don't think that anything I say here is all that important. It's just a way for me to get out frustrations, joys, inspirations, revelations, etc. I do thank the few who read and sometimes respond to this.

1 comment:

bizzybee said...

You should come to Golden Gardens tonight.