Monday, May 12, 2008

So, I'm here and alive. I've been applying to jobs... 10 today. I'm scared out of my mind, but I have to remind myself to take it one day at a time.

I had to do one of the hardest things in my life the other day. Stand up to my dad. See, I've been looking for a job and he wants to help me. By help, I mean do it for me. I had to tell him that I need to do this myself... that I appreciate his help, but I need to feel in control. This was SOOO hard. I think it hurt him as much as it hurt me. It was as if I was saying, "your little girl doesn't need you any more." I think I cried for awhile after that.

Anyway, I'm on a bowling league. I seem to do better in the first game, and tank in the last two games. I have an average of 99. I hope I can live up to it next week...

I have a busy day tomorrow. Two meetings, work, and swimming. It's going to go by fast.

No comments: