Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Day

So it's been an eventful day. This morning I woke up too early... I've been getting a knot in my stomach every time I wake up due to stress... anyway, Jen came over at 11am and we headed down to downtown seattle to the aquarium. It was pretty fun, and my favorite was the sea otters. The were sooo cute! Too bad I don't have a picture of them! Right... after the aquarium, we went up to pikes place market and walking around for about 45 mins. Not long enough... we decided we're going back some other time. After the market, we headed back to my house and watched an episode of cosby and an episode of monk. Both great show, btw.

During the TV watching, Adrienne texted me and asked if I wanted to meet with her for coffee. I said yes, of course, and we meet up at 7pm. We walked around the U-village a bit, then decided to go to Target (northgate) because she needed to get a baby gift for the baby shower she's going to tomorrow. After that, she was hungry... I asked if she's ever been to the california pizza kitchen, which is right across the street from target (in the mall). She said no... and I said, "we're going."

So now I'm full with pizza and tired. I think I'll go to bed. ;)

1 comment:

niferjen said...

What a day we had! Yes, we need to hang out at Pike Place again... and maybe make time for Starbucks as well... lol!

I have maybe one or two pictures of the otters that I can send you... it's so hard because they swim so fast! We need to go to Point Defiance sometime!

Holy cow! We have so many things to do!