Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday 'n stuff

It's Sunday, and I'm hanging out by myself. It's actually kinda nice since I've been so busy lately, and I'll be busy this next week too. There are a few minor things that I'm able to get done. Vacuum the apt... *needed* to be done. Organizing some stuff... one of my favorite things to do. Doing some research on various things. ie cat diets.

I am now through all the seasons of Monk. Sad, but the new season is out, and I still have a couple more books to go. :) Now I can move on to finishing ER. I'm on 4 out of the 7 seasons I have.

The Olympics are on... basically because nothing else is on. I guess I could put in a movie or watch some ER. Hmm.

So, the past couple weeks, I've been introduced to a few movies/tv shows.
~ Star Wars (already wrote about)
~ Remember Wenn - actually I was introduced to this a couple month ago, but been watching it more the past couple weeks
~ The Princes Bride - yes, this was my first time seeing it.
~ Mission Impossible, TV show in the 1960's/1970's

Jen comes back this Thursday! It's been great hanging out with her sister though. She's the avid Mission Impossible fan. After the church service today, she wanted to talk to the pastor linking a some reference from Mission Impossible and his sermon. I've only seen one episode. After she was done talking to him, I introduced myself and told him "I'm friends with her." He asked, "Are you old enough to be hanging out with her?" She's exactly 7 months older than me. Neither one of us look our age... I guess he thought she was older than she was because she talked about a 1960's TV show. I told Meggan about his comment, and her response was, "How old does he think I am?!"

Dinner calls me!

No comments: