Monday, November 17, 2008

I am now in a place that I can look back on my life and see all the good that has been brought to me. One thing, it UCF. I've learned a lot about life and I've made a lot of wonderful, life-long friends through UCF. One is one of the coolest people in the world. Greg DiLoreto. I met with him today, and you should all be jealous of me. He bought me Trabant, best Chai place, and chatted for 2 hours. I always come a way feeling encouraged emotionally and spiritually. God has truly blessed me, and many others, through him. I know others would agree.

4 comments:

Mattithyahu said...

Amen sister!

bizzybee said...

YES, I AGREE!

erin said...

:D yup, very cool.

VanillaRose said...

I love you guys... and miss you Barbara and Erin! Good to see you the other day Matt. :)