Thursday, June 5, 2008

Moving on

It is hard doing things for the last time. For example, it was really hard to graduate from UCF. It needed to be done though. Everyone had moved on and UCF is a college group. Doesn't mean that I still don't have connections, memories, and friends. but it means that a chapter has closed in my life. The reason why it was so hard is because I didn't really have anything to move on too. I'm really working on that though... finding a job, figuring out where I should meet some new friends, etc. It's just hard. Really hard. I don't want things to change, but thing are changing right from under me and there's nothing I can do to stop it. The more I deny the changes, the harder it is. So yeah, I need to stop denying it and except it. Again, it's so hard.

I almost feel like I should move somewhere. I've had friends move to chicago, canada, idaho, california, bellingham, florida, arkanasas, oregon, yakima, shelton, japan... and now, I have a couple friends leaving soon for montana, princeston, spokane, tennessee, and texas. I guess this is what happens when people graduate college. I just haven't figured that out yet.... so I feel like I should be moving away. Not sure that's the right answer, but it's the thing to do! I'm still waiting for the fact that 'I can do what ever I want' to set in. What do I want to do with my life?... that is the question that I've been trying to figure out since I graduated HS. I've been told that I'm young and I don't have to have it all figure out yet. However, I'm not going to be young forever, and I'm certainly not getting any younger... thus more pressure on myself. I need to take it easy...

No comments: