Thursday, June 26, 2008

ER visit #2

Yeah, I landed in the ER again. Asthma... great fun. I started having problems on saturday, it kind of hit me all of a sudden. Luckily, on saturday, I was around a friend who had a nebulizer. That saved my life until about monday afternoon. I was with Erin, and I texted the friend who saved my life and told her I wasn't breathing very well again. She told me to go into the hospital. So... I told Erin, and she graciously took me to the ER. Matt met us there. He was there for my last ER visit, and I wanted him there because he knew what went on my last visit since I don't remember any of it. Anyway, they gave me some steroids, coughing treatments, and an IV of more steroids. That hurt like h*ll, btw. Then they sent me home even though I wasn't feeling that much better.

Erin stayed the night, and I went to work the next day (tuesday). I had too. There are no sub tutors. I hung out with Jen tuesday night, and went to work on wednesday (yesterday). Should mention that I worked for 8 1/2 hours yesterday? I was called into the renton center. It would have been fine because I was only scheduled to work 2 hours... but they asked me to stay and extra 2 1/2 hours. I really have a hard time say no. So I said yes, which was not smart on my part. I went over to Jen's after work and we had some awesome, yummy pizza. I started having problems again, so Jen took me to Denise and Andrew where I stayed the night. Yes, I went to work again today. Again, no sub tutors.

I'm still not doing that much better. I had a doctors appointment today. They gave me a treatment, sent me home with an antibiotic, and a prescription for rental nebulizer. At this point in time, I'm hanging out with Danielle and waiting for my nebulizer to come. I really hope it comes soon, because again, I'm not doing that well.

I'm going to go lay down now.

No comments: