Monday, June 16, 2008

It was a good fathers day for my dad. If there's one thing my dad likes, it's having my sister and I home. I got up on Sunday, and he asked if he could make me waffles. I wasn't going to say no. Haha. They were very good waffles too. :) After breakfast, we went bowling. Spending quality time with each other is almost unheard of in my family. It was really fun though. We played 3 game. It was a fathers day special that dads get to bowl 3 games for free. My dad and I both agreed that we should have stopped after 2 games. I did well my first two games, but tanked the last game. My dad was having back problems after the 2nd game and 3 games over did it for him... poor guy. Later that evening, we met up with my sister and her family and went out to dinner. We ate at this awesome Japanese restaurant that was very yummy. My sister had all different kinds of sushi. One was octopus... I'm not as daring as she is. I'm not a big fan of seafood anyway.

It's going to be a busy week for me. Tonight I had bowling... which I did really, really bad, btw. Tomorrow, I need to do a bunch of cleaning in my apartment. It's terrible. Wednesday is when the students that I'll be tutoring will be tested so we know what level to start them off on. Thursday, I'll be heading over to my parents again to help with my mother's dance recitals. I'll be there until Sunday... let me tell you, it'll be loads of fun. It's money though. Then I start tutoring on Monday... yay for being busy!

So that's my week. I may get around to posting again this week. I don't know... we'll see.

No comments: