Friday, June 13, 2008

Sicky

I'm sick... bleck. I went to the doctor. Told me to take Sudafed and gave me a prescription nose spray. This treatment was actually more than I expected to get. The problem now is I'm starting to cough. If you don't know my history, let me say that this is bad. I have asthma that is triggered by allergies, sports, and being sick. When I start coughing, it's pretty much a guarantee it'll "turn on my asthma". If I don't get this cough under control, I could end up in the ER again. So I'm going to the asthma/allergist tomorrow. My cough has worsen over the day... that's partly has to do with I'm stubborn and don't like to stay in one place for long periods of time. Ha. I need to get my prescriptions refilled from the last time I was sick... about a year and a half ago. Usually if it's over a year, they want to check up with you.

My cat is so cute. She's sitting next to me sleeping. I want to snuggle with her... but she wouldn't like that. Darn un-snuggling cat.

2 comments:

mgsmarcus11 said...

i enjoyed reading your article and i hope you feel better soon. There are also alternitives to the methods listed above such as nasal irrigation. I just recently had a terrible cold and went to my doctor who recomended Nasopure, which the company labels as the modern neti. I used it and found it very helpful. After just 3 days of use I felt much better and had a clear nose. I recomend it to anyone with allergies, a cold, reoccuring sinus infections, or just in search of a clearer nose. The website www.nasopure.com is very informative too.

VanillaRose said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll look into it. :) BTW, how did you find me? Just curious.