Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Good News and the Bad

The good news... I'm housing for my boss. My boss is my friend Andrews dad. It's kinda a weird relationship, but cool at the same time.

Anyway, at this house that I'm staying at, there's a very cute, huge black lab (and probably something else). Rockie is his name, and he's very friendly. Rockie is prone to seizures, so I have to give him a pill twice a day. I was very scared of this when they showed me how to do it. However I tried it tonight and I was successful! It's not as scary as I thought. It's a little gross, because you kinda have to stick your hand down his throat.

There is a baby grand, and I'm allowed to play with it. :) I don't play much or, by any means, well, but I do like to fiddle around with a keyboard/piano ever now and then. It's wonderful, and very pretty.

And, because they're up on a hill, there is this wonderful view of the mountains... through the trees. I'm currently watching the sun set. :)

The bad news... my car is broke. Not really... but my key is stuck in the ignition and it won't come out. I tried to get it out. Matt tried to get it out. Jen tried to get it out. None of us were successful. It's rather irritating. Especially every time I open up the door, there's the obnoxious dinging sound... because the key is stuck in the ignition. The car turns off. The car starts just fine. But, again, the key is stuck in the ignition. Grr. I hope they will give me a rental car for when I take it in.

Now it's back to petting the dog. :)

No comments: