Tuesday, July 1, 2008

This 'n that

If there is one thing in this world that makes me happy, it's Monk... the TV show. My good friend, Jen, introduced me to this wonderful show and is loaning me all the seasons. She has all 5 seasons and will be getting the 6th season when it comes out soon. When I'm making more money... ha... I might have to break down and buy them too. :)

Work is going well. I love the kids. Definitely and improvement from the AAA. :) I work with a cutey, pa-tutey. Brendan. We play and joke around, it's so much fun. This tutoring experience has made me realize I really want to work with kids. My job search focus is now preschools around the seattle area. This is actually a prayer request... that God will bring me work and lead me to the place that He wants me to be at. Anyway, tutoring reading is alright. It has nothing do with the program. It's excellent, actually. It a matter of preference... which is math for me. :P

Oh yes, I almost forgot. GO SEE WALL-E! Oh my goodness, I saw it twice this past weekend, it's that good. I would probably see it again... so if anyone is interested, let me know. :P

No comments: