Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm tired

Yes, I'm tired. I went to bed last night at about 11:30. I woke up at 2:30am, because I had to pee. Went back to bed. Woke up at 7am because I had to pee again. I didn't go straight back to bed because "I wasn't tired". After reading for about an hour, I started getting tired again... and I had to be up by 9am.

Part of my tiredness has been cuz I've been pretty busy. A couple weekends ago, I was house sitting for an awesome family's dog. It made me realize that I want a dog. If I had the time, space, and money, I would get one. I love Chloe, but I think dogs provide more of a companionship. Anyway, this pass weekend, I went home (my parents). My mom got back from Disneyworld (don't get me started), and I wanted to visit with some friends who are moving about the middle of this next month. I've also been spending a good amount of my time hanging out with Jen and also her sister, Meggan.

Meggan made me watch the original starwars trilogy for the first time in my life. Luke pissed me off and Hans Solo was my favorite. C3PO was pretty awesome too, but I lost interest in him in the third movie. Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda are legends. I was not surprised about Vader being Luke's father. The cat was already out of the bag there. I was, however, surprised to find out that Luke and Leia were siblings. How cute, Luke and Leia... both "L" names, though I realize they are twins. Whatever. They were alright movies. I am glad that Vader/Anakin came through in the end. Nothing deep and meaningful came out of them... for me at least. They provided more of an entertainment value... and what I mean is, I'll be making fun of them for the rest of my life. :)

I'm still addicted to Monk. I've read 3 of 6 books, and working on the 4th. I'll be updating more about them later.

1 comment:

DieNVie said...

I always loved R2D2 and the ewoks. I want an ewok - they're cute :)