Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The good

Well, my bathroom is now back is presenting order. I'm embarrassed to admit this, but it hasn't been cleaned in over 2 months. To my defense, I was sick about a month out of the 2 months.

Not much going on with me. I bowled Monday night. I actually bowled quite well. Bowled my highest game... 145! That was the game I bowl like 3 or 4 strikes in a row. It was great fun.

Work is going well... bad news, it ends next Wednesday. I'll be sad to see these kids go. I've loved working with these kids and remember them forever. I've learned a lot from this experience. I want to work with kids, and I'm considering going into education... maybe school psychology, or even, teaching. We'll see where God leads me.

Lastly (for tonight :P), there is a series of Monk books! I've picked up one today called "Mr. Monk and the Two Assistants". It's really awesome because this book has both of Monk's assistants, ex- and present, and there is a bit of a competition for Monks attention. It'll be great!

Off to read...

No comments: